Rules & Waiver
We take pride in providing a safe environment for your children. We reserve the right to remove anyone from our facility who is not adhering to these rules.
- Play Away is an unsupervised play facility. Parents and guardians are responsible for their children at all times.
- We ask our guests to report any accidents to our staff immediately after the incident, no matter how minor, so we can assess the injured person(s) as well as the cause of injury.
- Socks are mandatory for all guests, including parents and children. In the event you forget socks, we have them for sale. Guests are not permitted to wear shoes.
- No outside food, drink or candy are allowed in the facility, except formula and water bottles. A variety of food and drink is sold at our café.
- Only covered drinks are permitted on the carpeted areas. No food or drink is permitted on or near any of the play equipment or in the fitness studio.
- No messy or projectile toys are allowed in the facility, including, but not limited to balloons, nerf toys, silly string or confetti.
- If you or your children are sick or are showing symptoms of illness, please do not come into our facility in order to prevent illness outbreaks.
- Appropriate behaviour and language is expected of everyone at all times.
- Children must go DOWN the slide feet first and only one child at a time is allowed to come down the slide.
- Play Away reserves the right to refuse admittance or ask you and your child to leave if equipment is being used improperly or your play is unsafe or disrespectful to others.
- Play Away cannot be held responsible for accidents, which occur as a result of children and/or adults playing with/or on equipment or in the facility.
- No person, other than an employee, shall enter the facility without the accompaniment of a child aged 11 or under.
Play Away thanks you for your cooperation.
To be admitted into Play Away a parent or guardian must be willing to sign a liability waiver. If you do not wish to sign electronically on site, you can print the waiver and submit in person at the welcome desk. Please select "Review Waiver" to view and print.